Sunday, December 11, 2016

Embossed Tis the Season Christmas Card


Welcome to my new Fun Stampers Journey inspired blog.  As some of you may know, I am a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, and as such, I recruit other coaches and sell FSJ products.  To help promote the products and spread the word about this fabulous company, I do daily videos on Facebook at 5:00 eastern time.  I love to do the videos and love to chat with all the great people that watch them.  So, I decided to do this blog to sort of accompany the live videos.

This particular card was from today's live video (Dec. 11, 2016) where I showed how to use FSJ products to create this beautiful card.  If you would like to watch the video, you can do so by visiting my facebook page .  (to view them live, we must be FB friends, however, anyone can watch the replay.)

I hope you get a chance to check out the videos.  Please tell all your paper crafting friends too.  All of the products shown can be purchased from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.

Have an amazing day and thank you for stopping by!

Jeanne

Products Used to Create This Card:

Whip Cream Cardstock   CS-0040
Cranberry Bliss Cardstock   CS-0090
Limeade Splash Cardstock    CS-0020
Kiwi Slice Cardstock    CS-0016
Journey Brush Gold Cardstock   CS-0134
Clear Pigment Ink   IP-0102
Clear Embossing Powder    IP-0097
Gold Embossing Powder     IP-0101
Gold Elements  (flower center)  AC- 0152
Ornate Blooms Background AT Stamp   AT-0208
Christmas Trim AT Stamp    AT-0226
Border Basics Die Set    DI-0144
Journey Craft Glue    AC-0111
Crease Tool   TO-0040
Bloom Tool    TO-0073
Journey Heat Gun   TO - 0083
Detail Pro Shears   TO-0063
White Liner Tape   AD-0001
Easy Glide Adhesive Tape Runner   AD-0081

No comments:

Post a Comment